Mastering Illustrator One of the most beloved vector graphic softwares among Web Designers is Adobe Illustrator. But getting to know all of its tools and features can be time-consuming. With this eBook we try to ease the learning process for you. You'll get to learn how to create graphics, transform a sketch into a vector, combine analog and digital techniques, prepare artwork for screen printing and also learn useful typography tips, all focusing on Adobe Illustrator.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Productive Web Design With… Adobe Illustrator?
- Creating Graphs With Adobe Illustrator
- Illustrator’s Live Trace: Sketch to Vector
- Mixing Up Illustration: Combining Analog And Digital Techniques
- Examples And Tips For Using Illustrator’s Warp Tools
- Preparing Artwork for Screen Printing in Adobe Illustrator
- Create a Cute Little Tiger in Illustrator
- Useful Typography Tips For Adobe Illustrator